Saturday, October 25, 2008

Ok, Ok Ok

So, I read blogs everyday, mostly with no comment because half the time it won't let me, and I am one of the slowest new posts. I am bad I know. Life has been busy, but honestly not that busy. I have been at the school quite a bit, but not more then 3 days a week ever. I am watching my cute nephew now, this was my 3rd week, but really, he sleeps at least 3 hours, and I have time until 6, and I get my full night of sleep. he is great in the hot sling, he once staid in from 9-12:30 when I was at the school one day. Ash got her monies worth out of that diaper, let me tell ya. He smiles a lot now, you know that turns everybody day around. Everyone at the school loves him, and Kels cries when it is time for him to go. He has been to Lagoon with us, Hill Air force museum, and today will be the lucky kids first time with Chuck-e-cheese. Will is potty trained, and Sterling is moving with his mom to Illinois tomorrow. I don't really like to talk about that though. We are all heart-broken. He will be back for thanksgiving. Heidi's boyfriend got transferred, she is preg with his boy. They went and registered as common-law at the court house, I don't know the difference between that and actually going there to just get married, but hey, its not me. OK, I really should get dressed and all that since it is 10 am now. I will post pics later.

2 comments:

Erika W said...

OK, the whole Heidi thing is so bizarre, I must say. WTH is she thinking? Anyway, glad you are staying busy with another little one! Remind you of the good times in Vegas with my little guy? Yes, good times indeed!

Kristin Sokol said...

Seriously, what is up with that. Glad you are taking good care of the other babes.

Are you going to the Olson Thanksgiving?