Tuesday, September 9, 2008

who knew

Who knew life could change so quickly, I feel so different since my last post. Ashley and i have a baby! Well, Frank too I guess. Two days after my last post, the little guy came into our lives. I was at Ashley's at midnight, soon after they walked into their house from signing the adoption papers. i staied till about 2, long enough to bring in the few little boxes of clothes and blankets I could gather that day, and help set up the bassinet, and feed him. My mind is on him all the time. He has been to the doctor 3 times, I went 2 of the times. We got circumcised, and medicine for his yeast infection. He is growing quickly! Already 22 inches long! Newborn stuff has already had to be taken away. I don't have any pictures, i made ash take it with her, since she doesn't have a digital camera yet, I promise I will borrow it back one day and post pictures of the center of the world! Until then you will have to check Ashley's blog, there is a link off this page. I am having a shower for her on Saturday at noon at my house, please come if you want! Ash's family is my family, and I invited people from my ward, they know her much more then hers. Kels used to be the center, and now she is definitely perfecting the tizzy fit! Who cares, she needs to be not carried everywhere, We have a baby! I love you baby Aaron Wyland Boehm!

5 comments:

Nicole said...

I wish I could go to the shower! I work until 2:30pm. I will be able to make it to the family BBQ though!

Erika W said...

You are so funny! Sorry we weren't able to make it to the shower. We ended up going to Logan on Friday instead of Saturday and were eating lunch at my ablsolute favorite restaurant in the world at about the same time as the shower. Glad he's doing well, and I checked out Ashley's blog and he really is about the cutest thing I've ever seen! You three are very lucky parents! Good luck over these next few weeks of newborndom!

Anonymous said...

Don't have a heart attack when you read my blog. I was like "what are the chances of me really getting pregnant?" Well, I guess better than I thought.

~Silly me said...

I really like your new layout. It's lots better.

Sophia said...

It is so exciting! You new background is so cute by the way!