Wednesday, July 2, 2008

snow cones and death

I so was going to write about how i figured out I can make shaved ice with my kitchen aid slicer shredder attachment. How the kids Elizabeth and Tyler included took it around and sold it and each made 2 dollars. I checked my e-mail, and a girl I knew in high school died. She graduated with me. I know I had classes with her, I remember laughing and having fun with her. She was hit in her car by a train, her 10 year-old son with her. He died too. She had a baby girl, husband and at least 1 other kid. That really hits home. Who cares about making snow cones and swimming at Lagoon tomorrow? What was she thinking about before she was hit?

3 comments:

Sophia said...

I tag You!! go to my page and answer the same questions I did!

Anonymous said...

I love your blog!! You are a good writer. I won't be going river rafting anytime soon.

~Silly me said...

Hey,

Bird's friends actually saw it. They were the ones that called 911 and had to talk to the cops. They said she was turned around talking to her son, when she was hit by the train.